Time to read: 3 min
The article covers the following topics:
If you’re integrated with Google Ads, you can view data from this service in Affise too. Thus, it is not needed to switch between platforms to analyze all information: you have all the data in one place.
How to connect Affise and Google Ads
Step 1: go to Marketplace -> Google Ads:
Step 2: click Sign In with Google and log in under your Google account.
Google Ads Statistics
It is a copy of statistics, existent on Google Ads, that’s why you see data, which is already presented on that side.
Statistics is located in the Statistics section -> Google Ads.
The following slices are presented:
- Ad type
- Ad group
It has the following filters:
- Date Range: the date range within which you would like to view statistics.
- Timezone: the timezone according to which you would like to view statistics.
- AD: the ID of the AD. Learn more how to find your AD ID.
- AD Type: a type of AD (expanded text, image, and so on).
- AD Group: a set of ADs with similar targeting.
- Countries: GEO. It is defined by the data base, used by Google Ads.
- City: GEO. It is defined by the data base, used by Google Ads.
- Campaign ID: the ID of the campaign on Google Ads.
- Campaign Name: the name of the campaign on Google Ads.
- Device: type of devices (PC, phone, etc.)
All the options suggested in filters is pulled from Google Ads.
Only one currency is available - USD.
- Impressions: count of how often an ad has appeared on a search results page or website on the Google Network.
- Clicks: the number of clicks.
- Interactions: an interaction is the main action associated with an ad format.
- Cost: the sum of spend (cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) costs) during a particular period.
- Conversions: the number of conversions.
- Cross device conversions: conversions that are counted when a customer interacts with an ad on one device, then converts on a different device or browser.
- Value: the sum of conversion values (money).
- Campaign: campaign ID on Google Ads. The column is shown only in the Campaign slice.
- Budget: the daily budget. The column is shown only in the Campaign slice.
It is possible to sort the statistics across all the pages by the following positions (depending on the slice):
- Cross Device Conversions
- Campaign name
- Campaign ID
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- AppsFlyer: Statistics
- Google parallel tracking
- Affise server parallel tracking
- Statistics: All Slices Of "Daily" Slice Format
- Statistics: Custom Slice
- Statistics: Server Postbacks & Affiliates Postback Slices
- Statistics: Conversions Slice
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova