Time to read: 2 min
The article covers the following topics:
Once your payment card is added, monthly subscriptions will be charged automatically without additional efforts.
Find out more how to proceed with the payment card adding procedure here.
However, you may face different errors while trying to add your payment card to the system.
Below you'll find a most common list of them and an instruction on how they can be solved.
Card Billing Transaction errors
- 'DO NOT HONOR', 'Transaction Not Allowed', 'Processor Declined' - this error means that
- the issuing bank declines a transaction itself.
- 'Insufficient Funds' - this error means that a card balance does not allow the transaction to be made. Also, it can mean that your card currency is not USD (as an example, EURO), and there are restrictions set on it which do allow the charge of any sums in currencies other than the main card currency. In such a case, you should contact your bank and remove these restrictions.
- 'Expired Card' - this error means that your payment card is invalid and should be re-issued.
- 'Invalid Credit Card Number', 'Invalid Expiration Date' - this error means that your payment card information is incorrect.
- 'Cardholder's Activity Limit Exceeded' - this error means that a limit per transaction set by your issuing bank is exceeded.
- 'Limit Exceeded' - this error means that numerous cardholder transactions have led the charge to be blocked.
Find out more about all the possible reasons for transaction errors here.
What should I do if I observe a transaction error?
Almost every transaction error can be fixed once you reach to the bank or update your payment card information with correct data. A rule requires reaching out to your bank to complete or allow the transactions which were declined due to one of the reasons listed above.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
Please feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager if you have more questions on the Card Billing Troubleshooting.
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina