Time to read: 2 min
The article covers the following topics:
How to get started with the Affise & Affbank integration?
Affbank is a marketplace for affiliate and advertising networks, offers, and affiliate services. The marketplace provides advertising services among the affiliate market, used by affiliates, webmasters, advertisers to find new traffic sources, offers, services, and partners.
How does it work?
Step 1. Set up your own Affbank account by contacting the sales team at email@example.com.
Step 2. Fill in Affbank configuration settings to create integration between your account and Affbank:
- Network name - the name of Your company (mandatory field)
- Network description - General description of Your company
- Site URL - Your website URL
- API key - We recommend to create Affiliate “Affbank” and take his Affiliate API key for integration. Kindly avoid using the admin manager API key.
- Manager contact info - Your manager team contact information.
- Minimum payment amount - the minimum threshold for the publisher to receive a payment (for example, $10, $25, $50, $100 ... )
- Payment schedule - the minimum time between two payment dates (for example, daily, weekly, net-15 ...)
- Payment methods - accepted payment methods (for example, PayPal, wire, western union...
Step 3. Tap on the “Save” button. As soon as your account is confirmed on the Affbank side, your network and offers (public and premoderation statuses) will be listed on the Affbank side.
If you have any questions about the Affbank integration, please contact their team via:
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina