Time to read: 2 min.
The article covers the following topics:
- What to do if I can’t find a region
- What to do if I can’t find a city
- What to do if I can’t find a mobile ISP (carrier)
Affise uses a third-side database called ‘Digital Elements’ when it comes to choosing the region/city/mobile ISP in the Targeting group as well as in the Payout. However, sometimes you can face the situation when you can’t find the needed region/city/mobile ISP. Here you can learn what to do in such cases.
I can’t find a region
You need to check whether the Digital Elements base has a certain region. Please go to the search tool and follow all the steps below:
- Choose ‘Country code’
- Insert a code of the country which the region belongs to in ISO format (like FR (France), US (United States), and press ‘Search’
- Click on the name of the country in the ‘English short name’ column.
- Scroll a bit down to view the full list of available restions the database has.
See the GIF:
There are two possible outcomes:
- You found the needed region, however, it is absent in Affise -> please refer to the Support team via email@example.com or a live chat.
- You didn’t find the needed region. Unfortunately, if the very database doesn’t have it, it won’t be impossible to add it in Affise. The database audits all the ISO regions it has once a year and updates them on its own if needed.
I can’t find a city
Please ask the advertiser to provide you the IP range for the needed city and once you get it, refer to the Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or a live chat. Please mention the full name of the city and the IP range in the message.
I can’t find a mobile ISP (carrier)
Please refer to the Support team via email@example.com or a live chat and provide the full name of the needed mobile ISP.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- How to set up a new offer?
- Targeting Group Selection: How Is It Performed?
- How to use device targeting?
- How to use restrictions on Sub accounts in Targeting groups?
If you need clarifications regarding the situation, when you can't find a city/region/mobile ISP in the Targeting group, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova