Time to read: 3 min
The article covers the following topics:
Payment system creation
First of all, you need to set up a payment system to start receiving your manager's payments. To do it navigate to the 'Profile' Tab - > 'Payment System':
Here you may choose one of the available payment systems and currency. Fill in all needed fields and click on the 'Add' button. Your new payment system will appear in your Profile, and you will be able to make some actions with it:
- 'Save' button - save your new payment system
- 'Make payment system as main' button - make your payment system as the main payment system
- 'Remove' button - remove payment system
If your payment system is not on the list, ask your manager to add the necessary payment system.
You may check your balance on the Dashboard:
Balance shows the amount that needs to be paid by your manager for approved/hold/pending conversions.
This section shows current billing information and payments detalization:
Payments detalization table contain next fields:
- Comment - Payment comment
- Period of time - period of time which conversions were counted for.
- Revenue - Payment amount paid to you by your manager
- Payment wallet -Your wallet
- Status - Payment status. It may be:
- Decline - declined payment (not paid by your manager)
- Pending - pending payment (decision in the process, request status later)
- Paid part - partly paid payment (will be paid in several parts)
- Paid - completed payment (paid by your manager)
- Wait payment - waiting for payment (will be paid by your manager later)
You can search for the payment by any of data presented in columns.
If you want to see payment details you may click on the line with the relevant payment:
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have more questions on the Payments section, feel free to contact your Affiliate manager via the Tickets in the Support section.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova