Time to read: 5 min.
The article covers the following topics:
- Step 1. Account creation
- Step 2. Affiliate panel overview
- Step 3. Panel Settings
- Step 4. Troubleshooting
To get started with offers, you need to create an account in Affiliate Panel. It can be done in two ways:
1.Affiliate registered in the system herself/himself.
On Affiliate panel's sign-up page Affiliate need to fill all mandatory fields as well as create a password in order to be registered.
Remember that a name and an email can’t be the same. Otherwise, it’ll hurt the tracking.
After the registration, a new Affiliate will receive an email with instructions:
2. Affise client creates an Affiliate account via Admin panel
Affise client may create a new Affiliate account via Admin panel. Then Affise client needs to give a new Affiliate credentials in order to let get to profile on Affiliate panel.
3. Affise client creates an Affiliate account via API
Affise client may create a new Affiliate account via API. After the registration via API, a new Affiliate will receive an email with instructions:
Affiliate panel overview
After account creation in Affiliate panel, you will have access to the next sections:
- Dashboard: here you can see aggregated statistics, last news, your manager contacts.
- Offers: here you have access to offers you can either start using right now or request access to them.
- Smartlinks: here you have access to all Smartlinks.
- Statistics: here you can view summary statistics in various slices using different filters.
- Payments: here you can see the whole list of payments.
- News: here you can see the whole list of all news.
- Referrals: here you can see the list of your referral partners (ID, time of registration and name).
- API: here you can find more information about how to use API.
- Support: here you can see your pre-moderation offer requests decisions and create a new ticket for your manager.
This is a new version of the affiliate panel. If the you would like to move to the old one, press 'Move to old design' button. If there is no such a button, it means Affise client doesn't want his affiliates to be able to switch to the old design.
You also can use the Dark theme by moving this slider:
Before starting work with offers, you need to set your profile. To proceed with profile settings go to the 'Profile' Section:
In profile settings you may specify:
1. Profile personal information
2. Change password
3. Generate API-key
4. Add Global postback
5. Change locale settings
6. Add payment system
7. Use the Referral program
In case when you try to log into the account, but a mistake occurs:
You need to press on the 'Password recovering' button, enter the email to get the link for password recovering, press on the 'Get link' button, and follow the instructions in the email and resolve such a problem.
Find out more about possible reasons of uncapability to sign in to the affiliate panel here.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have more questions on the Getting Started with Affiliate panel, feel free to contact your personal Affiliate manager via the Tickets in the Support section.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova