Time to read: 7 min
The article covers the following topics:
- Statistics: Summary
- Daily Statistics
- Statistics Table
- New Column
- Drilldown Reports
- Shared Reports' Link
On the 'Statistics' page, you can view summary statistics in various slices using different filters.
'Statistics' section currently has the following slices:
The following slices of 'Statistics' tab have a similar set of options:
- Account/Affiliate managers
- Device brands
- Mobile ISP
- Connection type
Below you'll find a description of those 'Statistics' slices, which are most commonly used by Affise customers.
Use the 'Daily' statistics slice to view your summary statistics or to check summary statistics for specific Offers/Affiliates/Account & Affiliate Managers etc. in the most convenient way.
On the 'Daily' statistics slice you can see:
- Filters (1): the data can be filtered by specific Date Range/ Timezone/ Country/ Offer/ Affiliate/ Advertiser/ Account manager/ Affiliate Manager/ Smartlinks. All filters are movable to other slices.
When using the 'Countries' filter in 'Offer' slice of the Statistics tab, even clicks, that were led to Trafficback will be depicted as well as clicks and hosts, that were led to the offer.
It is possible to search by tags assigned to your advertisers/offers/affiliates. Just type the tag in the relevant filter and you will see the information for all advertisers/offers/affiliates included to this particular tag:
Mind the permissions: you need to have relevant level of access in order to see the Statistics with usage of any type of filter. Here you can find articles about how to grant the needed permissions for all types of users.
- With Hold (2): use this option to depict statistics (Revenue, Payouts, Earnings, Total), taking into consideration Hold status conversions.
- Currencies (3): all active currencies are displayed. You can make the currency active in Settings -> Content -> Currencies.
- Sort by (4): choose the column you would like to sort. Sorting is performed across all pages you have for the particular statistics.
- Clear (5): resets all filters, including the Date Range
- Group By (6): it is a Drilldown report, which allows you to group data under several positions.
- Table settings (7):
With the help of these tools, you may accordingly:
- add a new custom column ;
- get Shared report link ;
- export Statistics ;
- Settings: move/hide columns & delete custom columns .
Below you'll find a description of the columns most commonly used in the 'Daily' statistics slice by Affise Customers.
Date: choose the needed timeframe you'd like to depict the data for.
All columns related to money have a currency symbol/acronym according to the selected active currency. This symbol or acronym won’t be depicted in the Export file.
The chosen period should not be more than three (3) months so that the data can be easily depicted - you can’t choose the bigger period of time in the Date Range filter.
You can choose the number of strings depicted per one page in the Statistics table:
90 strings are maximum (as only 90 days are allowed to be depicted in Statistics).
- Hosts: unique clicks. The uniqueness of a click is defined by three categories in Affise: browser, device, and timeframe of 24 hours. Read more about the way Affise defines clicks/conversions uniqueness here.
- Clicks: a number of all clicks.
Once pressing on the hyperlink on the number of clicks, you'll be able to get detailed statistics. The clicks which are marked green are those clicks that have after all received conversions. Remember that a click log can be hardly loaded when it comes to a high number of clicks, and the data they might include: once you're facing difficulties with loading the click log, use a smaller timeframe.
- Trafficback: a number of clicks that were sent to Trafficback instead of Tracking URLs. Press on the hyperlink to get detailed statistics on the reasons for sending the Traffic to Trafficback.
- Impressions: a number of tracked Impressions.
In the table you can see IPs of clicks. IPs from European countries, which accepted GDPR, are shown partially as 92.151.38.XXX.
If you see 'Undefined' in Country column when checking detailed statistics on clicks or Country slice - it means Affise could not define the country due to lack of data. There can be two reasons for that:
- An emulator was used when creating a click (bots).
- A click was made from a private IP address. Private network addresses are not allocated to any specific organization. Anyone may use these addresses without approval from regional or local Internet registries
You can export detailed statistics on clicks:
You can only export data for the last 7 days or less.
- Approved (QTY/Revenue) - the amount of the approved conversions/the sum paid by the Advertiser for a conversion.
- Hold (QTY/Revenue) - the amount of the hold conversions/ the sum paid by the Advertiser for a conversion.
- Pending (QTY/Revenue) -the amount of the pending conversions/the sum paid by the Advertiser for a conversion.
- Declined (QTY/Revenue) - the amount of the declined conversions/the sum paid by the Advertiser for a conversion.
- CR - Conversion Rate - (number of total conversions / clicks) * 100%
- EPC - Earnings per Click - revenue approved / clicks.
- QTY - the total amount of all conversions in all statuses.
- Null - zero conversions, not only those where the offer has 0 in Revenue (in the Offer) but also those that received 0 because they went to the decline due to 'Payments not found'.
- Revenue - the sum of money paid by your Advertiser(-s) for approved conversions.
- Payouts - the sum of money paid by you to your Affiliates for approved conversions.
- Earnings - the sum of money, earned by you for approved conversions (Revenue minus Payouts).
Calculator widget is the very instrument to adept Statistics to the needs of yours. Apply formulas and create new metrics and indicators by clicking New Column.
Let’s create a column for one of the most important Gambling business KPI’s: ARPU. Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) indicates the average revenue the users brought to the business.
We store Custom (new) columns in the Browser’s local storage. Please create a new column in case of cache clearing/device changing.
Data in Custom columns can be sorted across the current page only.
You can easily make your statistics look the way you need by changing the order of columns or hiding, not necessary ones.
For this purpose, use the following option:
Once clicking on Settings, you'll see three options available:
- Move Columns: use the option to move the columns within your Table and change their order, which will be most convenient for you. You can move Custom columns as well.
- Show/Hide Columns: use the option to show/hide some columns which you usually do not need while analyzing your statistics (applied both to Default and Custom columns)
- Delete Custom Columns: use the option to delete the Custom column.
Renaming of default column titles
In case you need to rename any of the default columns, you need to hide the existing column and create a new one with the help of the Calculator widget.
The report includes a special visualization of multiple data groupings for a better understanding and analysis. This report breaks down the statistics by various additional parameters. Put it simply, and this technique allows having several reports within one page.
For this purpose, use the 'Group by' field:
It is possible to choose up to 3 positions at once.
After choosing the ‘Hour’, it is not possible to select additional positions.
If you don’t see the ‘Plus’ sign, it means there is no data to be grouped.
The limit for lines (records) in the Drilldown report is 30.
Sorting option allows you to sort the data across all pages of the 'Statistics' tab. You can sort upward or downward.
The 'Daily' slice of the 'Statistics' tab has the 'Date' as a default position.
You also can sort the date across the current page. Just click on the column name here:
Even if you use the Drilldown report, you may apply the sorting across all the pages.
Use the Export option to export specific statistics. It is possible to create a preset - a set of columns you would like to export. You may choose the whole preset, and all columns will be chosen automatically. Choose the needed data you'd like to export:
Data in Custom columns can't be exported.
The result of the Export can be found in the 'Export' section of your Admin panel.
Note that you'll be able to see only the Export done by you, not by the rest of your platform's users.
Shared Report's Link
If you do not want to grant access to one of your partners into your Admin Panel, you can generate a shared report's link for specific statistics data and share it with your partner. Shared Report's Link's lifespan equals three (3) days.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- Statistics: Custom Slice
- Statistics: Server Postbacks & Affiliates Postback Slices
- Statistics: Conversions Slice
If you have more questions on Statistics sections, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via email@example.com or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova