Time to read: 3 min
The article covers the following topics:
On the Statistics page, you can view summary statistics in various slices using different filters.
Statistics section currently has the following slices:
Below you'll find a description of those Statistics Slices, which are most commonly used by Affise customers.
Custom statistics can be easily used, once you need to view some specific, detailed, or even summary statistics using particular filters for a particular timeframe.
On the Custom Statistics page you'll see:
- Filters (1): use any of the available filters to depict statistics for particular Offers/Affiliates/Account Managers/Countries, etc.
- Preset (2): create different presets to make your work with statistics data faster.
- Checkboxes (3): use various checkboxes to depict in the report only specific data. The opportunity to check this or that checkbox depends on the relevant permission.
Under Options, you'll see a checkbox 'Non-zero conversions' (4) which can be checked once you need to depict only the clicks for which after all conversions were made. Clicks for which there are no conversions, as a result, will not be displayed.
Clicks data view is filtered by Date, Offer, and Affiliate only.
You can use API to get Custom Statistics. Use this method:
There is a correlation between checkboxes. A few examples:
- EPC becomes available after activation of:
- Clicks & Revenue
- eCPM becomes available after activation of:
- Non-zero conversions becomes available after activation of:
- Any status of conversions
There are inverse relations: if you deactivate the 'Impressions' flag, the 'eCPM' flag will be deactivated too.
Upon pointing to non-active flags the hint appears: which flags you should activate to make this particular flag active:
- If you tick 'Revenue', 'Earnings', 'Payouts' flags, you will see the sum of money for conversions of all statuses even if you additionally choose some flag that stands for some certain conversions status.
- If you tick 'Mobile ISP' flag and see 'Desktop' value in the column, it means, that no mobile operator was used - the click was made with the help of wi-fi. You can double check it choosing 'Connection type' flag:
- Sub-account statistic is available for 28 days. Sub-accounts statistics is presented by unique raw data; that's why the volume of the potentially depicted data can be extremely high. Once you've created a report with sub-accounts data, check the timeframe you're trying to view statistics for, make sure it's no more than 30 days. If your report is complex, split this period to smaller ones.
- In case you want to filter data by CR, you should note that CR will be counted for conversions in all statuses (approved, pending, declined, hold), not only in the approved status.
- If you see blank strings when checking Statistics by countries - it means Affise could not define the country due to lack of data. There can be two reasons for that:
- An emulator was used when creating a click (bots).
- A click was made from a private IP address. Private network addresses are not allocated to any specific organization. Anyone may use these addresses without approval from regional or local Internet registries
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- Statistics: All Slices of "Daily" Slice Format
- Statistics: Server Postbacks & Affiliates Postback Slices
- Statistics: Conversions Slice
If you have more questions on Statistics sections, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova