Time to read: 4 min.
The article covers the following topics:
The export option allows exporting data on all/some conversions as .csv file, that is saved in your PC/laptop.
Only users with the following permissions are allowed to perform Conversions data export:
- Permission for Conversions list view (Read)
- Permission for Conversions data export (Read)
- Permission for Export stats (Read)
Check our guide on User Management to get more information about permissions.
Сonversions data export
Go to Statistics -> Conversion slice.
Use the filters if needed, then press the ‘Export’ button:
You will see the table:
- Conversion ID: the ID of conversions you got via &action_id= parameter from the Advertiser. If such a parameter wasn’t used, the relevant click ID will appear.
- Internal ID: Conversion internal ID you may check via going to the Conversion view page. How to get to the Conversion view page: click on Conversion ID in the ‘ID’ column.
- Offer: the name of the offer.
- Offer ID: the ID you see in the Offer list.
- External offer ID: the ID of the offer on the Advertiser side.
- Hold period: if the offer has a hold period, the export file will contain the date when the conversion becomes Approved automatically.
- Paid: whether the conversion is added to the billing. See our guide on Billing for Affiliates to get more information.
- Afprice: the sum of money you got via &sum= parameters from the Advertiser.
- Time to conversion: the time between click creation and conversion creation.
- Comment: the comment you see under the Status bar: It is possible to add the comment via the ‘Edit’ button.
- Earnings: information in 'Revenue' column - the amount of money paid for the conversion.
- Refid: the value you got from the Affiliate via &ref_id= parameter on the click level.
- Affiliate login: the name of the Affiliate.
Check the needed flags, choose Decimal number separator and/or Field separator, and press the ‘Export’ button to start the export process.
You can export conversions for 62 days only at once. If you need to get conversions for more days, please launch two or more separate processes of file exporting.
Once it is done, you will see the file in the Export section:
If the number of conversions is high, it will take some time to proceed with the export.
How to create presets?
There is an opportunity to create a preset for the Export table. It is useful when you usually export the same data (like only Conversion ID, Offer ID, Status, and Payouts).
See the GIF below:
You can delete the preset by clicking on the 'Remove' button.
The following articles can be helpful:
Should you have any further doubts or questions on working with Conversions export, feel free to address them to Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your internal live-chat as long as to contact your dedicated Account Manager.
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova