Time to read: 2 min.
In the Demand source section, you see the full list of sources added to your CPAPI account. If you want to add a new Source - please follow this guide.
- Type: the type of Demand source. The full list of Demand sources is visible via the ‘Add Demand source’ button.
- Title: the title you’ve assigned to the particular source.
- Last Update: date and time, when CPAPI brought offers from the source to CPAPI last time.
Time of CPAPI working is UTC +00.00
If you see ‘Ready’ in the ‘Status’ column, all settings for the Demand source are correct, and all fields are filled with correct data.
If you see ‘Invalid credentials’ in the column, it means all/some fields are filled in with incorrect/non-actual data.
Press directly on the ‘Invalid credentials’ message to find out what can be the reason for it and what should be updated on your end. The reasons can be different, one of the most popular reason is the wrong API key:
If you can't understand the sense of the error, please contact your Advertiser directly, as his Tracking system provides the text of the error.
You may view Source details, edit Source settings, and delete it by clicking on one of these signs accordingly:
View page looks like:
- Credentials: data you’ve set up on the Source edit page.
- Last Update: date and time, when CPAPI brought offers from the source to CPAPI last time
- Is Valid: this field stands for the fact of accuracy/inaccuracy of credentials.
- Status: 'Ready' stands for such a condition as the source when it is not synchronized with CPAPI. 'Processing' stands for such a condition of the source, when it is being synced with CPAPI.
- Tracking Url Params: parameters and macros you've set up on the Source edit page.
- Invalidated at: date and time of the last trial of making an API call to the source (the trial failed, CPAPI could not make the API call)
- Invalidation Response Code: the code of the error, which CPAPI got from the source when trying to make the API call.
- Invalidation Response Header: the header of the response, which CPAPI got from the source when trying to make the API call.
- Invalidation Response Body: the body of such a response (mainly the text of the error).
Statistics section shows the amount of synced offers, time of synchronization, and amount of offers under their GEO restrictions they have in Targeting groups.
Columns show the amount of all offers that were pulled from the source to CPAPI during the last several synchronizations.
Geo Targeting shows the countries of all Targeting groups from the pulled offers. They're updated each time when the synchronization process is done.
The time of the chart is UTC +00.00.
By clicking on the ‘Update’ button, you will be led to the Source edit page. See the guide on the New Demand source setup to get more information.
When you delete the Demand source, all relevant offers will be paused in Affise in 2 hours.
The following articles can be helpful:
- CPAPI Synchronization Process
- How to set up a new Demand Source?
- Settings for particular Demand sources
Written by Lizaveta Talkachova