Time to read: 6 min
The article covers the following topics:
- What do I need to check?
- Step 1: Affiliate status
- Step 2: Offer status
- Step 3: Offer Privacy Level
- Step 4: Affiliate settings
- Step 5: Settings. Affiliate dashboard design
What do I need to check?
If you receive a request from your Affiliate that the offers you've approved for him/her are not visible in their Affiliate Panel, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Affiliate status
First of all, make sure that your Affiliate is in "Active" status. You can easily check the affiliate's status in 'Affiliates' Tab -> 'Affiliate management', where:
- "Active" affiliates marked in white:
- "Not active" affiliates marked in yellow:
- "Banned" affiliated marked in red:
- "On moderation" affiliates marked in grey:
You may change Affiliate status on 'Affiliate edit page':
Step 2: Offer Status
Make sure that the offer is in "Active" status, not "Paused" or "Disabled".
"Paused" and "Disabled" offers are not visible for the affiliates.
You can easily check offer status in 'Offers' Tab -> 'Offer edit page' -> 'General' -> 'Status' field:
Step 3: Offer Privacy level
Offer can not be visible to Affiliate because of its privacy level that affects affiliates' access to the Offer's Tracking URL.
There are three levels:
- public – the offer is available for all affiliates without any request by default. You do not need to enable affiliates for the public offer;
- pre-moderation – requires the network manager's confirmation for an affiliate to have access to the offer;
- private – the offer is not visible from the affiliate's side, except affiliates connected by the manager from the admin side.
Private offers are not visible for the affiliates.
If the offer is private or pre-moderation, make sure that Affiliate is enabled for this offer. You may check enabled affiliates in 'Offers' Tab - > 'Offer edit page' -> 'Affiliates':
or in Offers' Tab - > 'Offer preview page':
For Public offers: check the 'Disabled' field to make sure that the Affiliate is not disabled for this offer.
'Enabled' field is not active for Public offers because all affiliates can run public offers.
Step 4: Affiliate's settings
If your Affiliate is not able to see the offers, the next thing you can check - "Disabled" field on the Affiliate's edit page: 'Affiliates' Tab -> 'Affiliate management' -> 'Affiliate edit page', where:
- 1 - 'Enabled offers' field, where you can add private or pre-moderation offers to make it visible to your Affiliate.
- 2 - 'Disabled offers' field, where you can disable public & pre-moderation offers to make them invisible to your Affiliate, so he/she will not be able to see those offers in his Affiliate panel.
- 3 - 'Disabled advertisers' field, where you can add Advertiser whose offers you do not want to be shown for Affiliate.
Step 5: Settings. Affiliate dashboard design
Go to Settings -> Affiliate dashboard design -> General. This flag should be off:
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have more questions on the Offer's list shown in Affiliate's panel, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Written by Anastasia Deryugina