Time to read: 2 min
The article covers the following topics:
Top Affiliates section overview
On the Top Affiliates page, you can analyze affiliates' traffic. You can view the data on your affiliates' traffic changes and Conversion Rate (CR). It makes monitoring easier, and you will be able to react quickly if an affiliate removes traffic or their CR goes down. You can find Top Affiliates section in 'Affiliates' section - > 'Top' section:
On the control panel, you may see the next options:
- View Top Affiliates by date;
- View Top Affiliates by CR changes. You may enter here any CR% (40% for example) and:
- if the hosts number was more at 40% the previous day, then the cell is highlighted in red;
- if not highlighted in red, and the CR% was more at 40% the previous day, then the cell is highlighted in yellow;
- If CR% was less than 40% the previous day, then the cell is highlighted in green.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- How to create a new Affiliate?
- Affise Parameters & Macros For S2S Integration With Affiliate
- Affiliate Statuses And Their Peculiarities
Please feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager if you have more questions on the Top Affiliates section.
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina