The article covers the following topics:
- Advertiser's Account creation in your Affise system
- Sharing Access to the Statistics for your Advertiser
On Advertisers page you can add and manage advertisers as well as to associate them with managers. If you need to create a new Advertiser account, just press on 'Advertisers' section in your Admin panel and click on 'Add' button:
Fill in the form you see with the needed data:
If you have to deal with a long list of Advertisers or you're moving to Affise from other tracking solution, Affise Import option may help you to create a great number of Advertisers' accounts just in a few clicks. Find out more about Import procedure here
You can always provide an access to your Advertiser to see the statistics of his offers if this is what is needed. Just add an email address while creating Advertiser's account and then click on the "send password" button.
Make sure that your Advertiser's email differs from the email addresses users of your Affise panel have.
Advertiser will get a confirmation email and will have an opportunity to log into your Affise panel to check the Statistics of his offers. Advertisers should log into your Affise system via Admin Panel just like you always do when start working in your Affise cabinet. However, they'll have a very limited access and see the following data:
While creating Advertiser's Account you can also manage the following options that will be applied to all the offers of this particular Advertiser and will define the traffic you'd like to receive:
- Secure postback code - generate a secure postback code to be protected against conversions fraud. If the code is generated, your Affise postback URL for this Advertiser should be updated with a related parameter &secure= secure_postback_code_itself. If the code is generated but not added to the Postback URL, postbacks sent from this Advertiser will be registered with error message 'access denied' and conversions for such postbacks will not be recorded in Affise.
- Allowed IPs - a list of IPs you allow your Advertiser to send postbacks from. As a rule, you'll need to ask your Advertiser to send you a list of his/her server IPs to list them in the mentioned field. Each new IP should be written with a new line. You can use the IP range with a hyphen. If the postbacks will be sent from other IPs, postbacks will be registered with an error message 'Current IP-address is denied' and conversions for such postbacks will not be recorded in Affise.
- Allowed sub account 1,2 - this option lets you block or whitelist some of the sub accounts 1&2 values (received from your Affiliate via a tracking URL in &sub1=,&sub2= parameters) on the advertiser's level. Write one or more values delimited by a comma to filter sub accounts. Only digits, letters, commas are available.
You may also find the following Articles helpful:
- How can I create an Affiliate account?
- How to Import Advertisers?
- How to set targeting restrictions by 'sub' accounts?
- New Offer setup
If you feel like there are some questions left upon Advertiser's account creation, feel free to address them to Affise Support Team via email@example.com or your internal live-chat as long as to contact your dedicated Account Manager.