Time to read: 1 min
The article covers the following topics:
- News section overview
News section overview
On News page you can add and edit news for your affiliates:
You can add news by clicking on the 'Add' button:
Next, you will see the News creation form:
- Subject - News Title;
- Intro - News brief introduction;
- Body text - News main text;
- 'Active' checkbox - Enable this checkbox to show this news in the Dashboard section in Affiliate Panel;
- 'Pined' checkbox - Enable this checkbox to show News first;
- Pinned news background - Customize pinned news background via changing its color;
- Pinned news text color - Customize pinned news text color.
Use the 'Save' button to save the News.
You may see two messages in the News list:
- News' intro is not set
- New's subject is not set
It means the news don't have the relevant fields filled in.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have more questions on the News section, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina