Time to read: 13 min.
The article covers the following topics:
- Dashboard overview
- How to create your custom dashboard?
- Work with already existent dashboard
- Widgets description
- Widget settings
- Dashboard: Performance this month
- Dashboard: Traffic Comparison
- Dashboard: Top advertisers
The dashboard page introduces the affiliate network оverview. Using the dashboard section, you can:
- Visualize all types of datasets;
- Shape the reports into colorful line charts, bar charts, mixed chart, pie charts, tables and stats values;
- Sort the statistics in ascending or descending order;
- See the full picture of their achievements;
- Share access to dashboards with the rest of the team;
- Manage the layout;
- Use an unlimited number of dashboards.
Once reaching the dashboard page, you’ll see a default dashboard layout, where:
1 - a dropdown list for available dashboards: you can choose one of the created dashboards based on your needs and preferences.
2 - ‘Create’ button used to create different types of dashboards. You can create different types of dashboards based on your needs and preferences, create default dashboards, make them public/private or use your custom ones.
Only a user with General manager can create new dashboards.
3 - a table of widgets used to display the current various data metrics: number of Clicks, number of Conversions, Earnings (the full amount of money relative to default currency), Earnings by currency (earnings by the selected available currency). Conversions of all statuses are counted. All types of payments are counted.
4 - ‘Sign in’: widget used to log in to the Affiliate panel as an Affiliate.
5 - ‘Affiliates info’: widget used for displaying information about Unanswered tickets, Offer requests (requests for getting access to offers that have Pre-moderation privacy level), and Affiliates that are waiting for changing their status to Active.
6 - ‘Traffic statistics for the last 30 days’: widget used for displaying actual data for Conversations (Total), Clicks, Earnings (Total), and Revenue (Total) for the last 30 days. All types of payments are counted when earning and revenue calculation.
7 - 'Top Affiliates and offers' or 'Top records' widget used for displaying data for Offers and Affiliates, which have the highest Earning values. All types of payments are counted when earning calculation. You can choose the necessary period for data display: 7 Days, Last Month, This Month, Today, Yesterday.
8 - ‘Notifications’: widget used for displaying a list of actual tickets.
9 - ‘Caps Top’: widget used for displaying the most filled caps across all active offers. All types of caps are relevant. Caps with the following settings only are displayed: Goal=All, Affiliate=All, Countries=All.
10 - ‘Active affiliates’: widget used for displaying an actual number of active affiliates (‘active affiliate’ is an affiliate who has at least 1 conversion for the past 2 weeks)
11 - ‘Active offers’: widget for displaying an actual number about active offers.
Data on the Dashboard is updated according to the timezone set up in your PC/laptop/other device. Thus if you use several devices with different timezones, the Dashboard will be updated in all devices at different time.
How to create your custom dashboard?
All you need to create your custom dashboard is:
1) click on the 'Create Layer' button
2) add Dashboard Name
3) Make it ‘public’ or ‘private’: while creating, you can decide whether your dashboard will be private or available for all
4) Save the settings
5) click on the 'Add widget' button: select the type of widget you want to add, choose the necessary data and filters:
All types of users have access to public dashboards, but if the user doesn't see this section, provide him with access to Dashboard:
Only users with the General manager role can create and edit dashboards.
Work with already existent dashboard
If you want to edit already existent dashboard, click on ‘Customize’ button:
You will see the list of tools:
- to add a widget
- to save changes
- to make the dashboard as a public one
- to make the dashboard as a default one
- to delete the dashboard
- to go back to the dashboard Note that the very first, default dashboard cannot be edited. It is possible to edit only custom layers, that's why in default dashboard you will see only "add new layer" button
Use different types of widgets to the group and display the data by different analysis purposes, such as a comparison, distribution, correlation, structure presentation.
1 - Line chart report displays the dynamics on one or more indicators, in other words, how data changes over time:
2 - Bar chart report is used for comparing multiple data sets:
3 - Mixed chart report combines both a line chart and bar chart:
Conversions are depicted as columns, other data is shown as lines.
4 - Pie chart report is used to show the structure of data:
5 - Table report shows a list of correlations:
6 - Stats value report works as a counter, displaying the current number of items or the current amount of money:
It is possible to add to a Dashboard as many widgets of all the above-mentioned types as you want.
The following widgets can be added only once (as they don’t have any settings):
- Sign in
- Affiliates info
- Top records
- Active affiliates
- Active offers
- Top caps
You can read more about all of them in the “Dashboard overview” section as they all are presented on a Default Dashboard.
Each type of widget that can be added to the Dashboard more than once, have settings:
You can add a widget name, filter data that is to be depicted on a widget, specify the exact data you want to be depicted on a widget, change X-Axis interval, not to show zero conversions. You can see the data for traffic, conversions, revenue, payouts, earnings.
Some widgets have several peculiarities regarding their settings:
- You can change X-Axis intervals in line chart, bar chart and mixed chart.
- Bar chart: values in ‘Data’ column are segments of data. Values in ‘Traffic’, ‘Conversions’, ‘Revenue’, ‘Payouts’, ‘Earnings’ are types of data. The number of columns = the number of data types. ‘Other’ column is not included. You can adjust columns orientation and columns number per graph.
3. Pie chart allows data depiction according to only one metric chosen.
4, In Stats Value widget you can choose only one type of data to be shown on a widget. If you choose values related to money (revenue, payouts, earnings), a ‘Enable currency picker’ slider appears: if you turn it on, the widget will show a list of active currencies, so you can view data according to each currency.
5. When creating a Table widget you can sort the data in a table upwards or downwards.
If you want to edit the widget existent on some dashboard, just click here:
Dashboard: Performance this month
This dashboard allows you to take a look at overall performance during this month.
Metrics are the following:
- Countries (conversions quantity)
- OS (conversions quantity)
- Earnings by affiliate managers
- Earnings by account managers
- Earnings by advertisers
- Earnings by offers
- Earnings by affiliates
Dashboard: Traffic Comparison
This Dashboard shows data in comparison to the following metrics:
- Conversions (all statuses)
- Earnings: you can choose the needed currency, if you have several active currencies.
- Revenue: you can choose the needed currency, if you have several active currencies.
- Top offers (conversions quantity)
- Top affiliates (conversions quantity)
- Top GEO (conversions quantity)
Data is taken for the last and the current week.
Dashboard: Top Advertisers
This Dashboard reflects Advertisers’ performance for this month and the previous month in comparison.
The following metrics are shown:
- Conversions quantity (all statuses).
- Total earnings, total conversions quantity, total revenue (in one bar chart)
- Clicks, hosts, total earnings, total revenue, total conversions (in one table)
- The total amount of conversions by different statuses and clicks
- Top account managers (earnings and conversions quantity)
Should you have any further questions or queries about the Dashboard section - feel free to contact email@example.com. We would gladly help You.
Updated by Lizaveta Talkachova