Once you've done Step 1: Tracking Systems set up, you should move to another Step 2: New Demand Source set up in order to connect your sync your CPAPI accont and your Advertiser's system to get the offers available for you.
1) Click on Demand Source section:
2) Now you see a list of all available for integration sources:
available sources - sources which are available and free for integration.
request sources - sources which are available for integration but integration can be done for additional fee. Once you need to set an integration with such a source, you should send a related request on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your dedicated Account Manager directly.
sources that are not on the list - sources for which integration process is not yet set but can be done for additional fee. Once you need to set an integration with such a source, you should send a related request on email@example.com or contact your dedicated Account Manager directly.
3) When you have checked the needed source, you should proceed with its settings. Since CPAPI integration differs from Source to Source, each source will have its own fields to filled in based on the integration set between Affise and the other tracking system. All the information you need to place in the requested fields while setting up the source should be provided directly by your Advertiser. Below you'll find an example of setting up demand source for Advertiser 'Best Advertiser' that uses 'HasOffers' tracking source:
You can find more examples of integration with different sources by navigation to the related section here
All the sources,as a rule, have two similar fields:
- Title - Source network title (set based on your choice);
- Tracking Url Params - are Affise <> Demand source parameters which will be auto recognized and pulled to Affise offers tracking URLs based on the settings set there.
4) When you have filled in all the requested fields, press on 'Save' and complete Demand Source setup.
a) If your settings are correct and CPAPI is able to make an API call to the Source based on the provided data into the fields, you'll see that the source is ready:
b) If something was filled in with incorrect/non-actual data, CPAPI will try to make an API call to the source with the data set. Since the data placed is incorrect, CPAPI will not get a response from the source and returned a specific error message back. On your side you'll see invalid credentials message under source's status column:
Press directly on this message to find out what can be the reason for it and what should be updated on your end. The reasons can be different, one of the most popular reason is the wrong API key:
Once your Demand Source set is successfully completed, you can move to Step 3: Campaign Set up.
Should you need any further assistance on demand source setup, please, contact Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or your Dedicated Account Manager.