Stands for the list of all demand sources for offers reselling. The full list of all CPAPI sources which are already integrated with the service can be found there. Looking for a source that is not in the list yet? Contact your account manager to discuss on it.
Demand sources can be searched by source title or id, source type or source status (All/Active/Archived). In order to remove source from synchronization proccess use 'Actions' option to archive (delete) it or to update it via 'Edit' button. Last updates status shows date and time of last time source synchronization (UTC time zone).
Note: Archived demand source can not be recovered.
Source status indicates whether the source is active and running properly or not:
See source status - proceed with campaign setup. See status - click it for details:
Now you see server response from the source side.
The response above indicates demand source setup can not be complete due to source side error.
Should you need any further assistance on demand source setup, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collects the whole list of offers which have been ever parsed from the source to CPAPI tool.
The list of offers can be filtered by offer source name and source type.
Demand offers entries headers:
- Logo - displayes whether source offer contains logo or not;
- ID - offer internal ID in CPAPI;
- Title - source offer title;
- Source - demand source type;
- Valid (Y/N) - offer validation is defined by whether the offer on source side is approved, contains title, tracking/preview URLs, payments data;
- Status (offer status in CPAPI: either disabled or active) - offer status is defined by source offer status;
- Preview URL - offer preview URL which was parsed from the source side;
- Tracking URL - offer tracking URL which was parsed from the source side;
- Payment model (fixed/no data) - stands for source offer fixed or revshare model type;
- Payout - the amount or % paid by advertiser per conversion.
The section stands for the list of campaigns that are running to pull offers from CPAPI to Affise.
The list of campaigns can be filtered by campaign type:
Active campaigns - either active or disabled campaigns;
Archived campaigns - removed (deleted) campaigns.
Campaigns entries headers:
- ID - campaign internal ID in CPAPI;
- Title - CPAPI campaign title;
- Status (campaign status in CPAPI: either disabled or active) - indicates whether the campaign takes part in synchronization proccess or not;
- Sources - the number of demand sources that the offers are being parced from and being pulled to Affise within the given campaign;
- Last sync - date and time of the last time of campaign synchronization (UTC time zone);
- Actions: Edit - edit campaign, Sync - campaign forced synchronization option (note to use it gently, it activates campaign synchronization to occur first thing in campaigns queue), API url - for internal usage only; Archive - remove/delete a campaign. Note: Archived campaign can not be recovered.
Stands for configuration unit that allows CPAPI to pull offers into Affise system based on settings that are set up there.