THIS IS THE DEMO OF HOW TO IMPLEMENT AFFILIATE'S GLOBAL POSTBACK
You should go to "affiliate management" and click on "edit" button near the affiliate
There you'll find special fields for global and local postback, where
- any - Postback will be sent for all the created conversions + it will be sent after any status changes.
- by creating - Postback will be sent for all the statuses of just created conversions.
- approved - Postback will be sent for approved conversions only.
- pending - Postback will be sent for pending conversions only.
- declined - Postback will be sent for declined conversions only.
hold - Postback will be sent for hold conversions only.
For local postbacks you can also select different goals if needed.
Also you can select the priority of your global postback. If you select this option:
You'll get the global one even if you've put some local to particular offers. If not - local postbacks will have more priority.
If you still have any questions, you can ask them in comments or contact our support team