Integration with the Adjust tracker consists of the following steps:
- Advertiser provides a link to their application (advertiser can also provide the tokens used to perform various operations in their application)
- Affiliate network enters a postback based on its settings and parameters.
Location for link generation - https://partners.adjust.com/
Adjust placeholders documentation - https://partners.adjust.com/placeholders/
- Get a link (and event list, if necessary) to advertiser's application
- Navigate to link generation page https://partners.adjust.com/
- Enter advertiser's link in the Enter your links field
- In the Your Callbacks field, enter postback URL of the affiliate network.
URL for Adjust may look similar to the following
(you can find paramaters description on the Integration with Adjust page)
- Copy the URL in the Generated URLs field.
- Advertiser's link: https://app.adjust.com/m4rjm
- Token Event chfpos
Enter a postback for application installation
Enter a postback for event
Make sure to specify a goal ID in event postback
In this example, the following event postback is used:
- goal=2 is the goal ID specified in offer settings.
Copy the generated URL and use it as a tracking URL for the offer.