Use this page to work with offers. Affiliate managers can track the current state of the offers here, for example, they can track available offers, the number of affiliates connected to each offer, how many conversion were generated by each offer yesterday and today. The page also includes fields where affiliate and sales managers can enter their notes.
The Offers page helps you to promptly figure out the caps limit for an affiliate, to view payouts for each offer, and so on. For more information on its features, review the System Manual > Add Offers and Connect Offers parts of documentation.
You can also use this page to create a new offer or edit an existing one. After each offer change, you must click the Sync button to make the changes available for the affiliates.
- New offer - click this button to create a new offer.
- Assign - change the status of selected offers ( disabled, active, paused )
- Remove - delete selected offers (important! deleted once - can't be recovered)
Use these tools to sort and filter the offers you have.
To select a filter, you can start typing and then click the required value in dynamic drop-down list. After selecting the required filter (or multiple filters), click the View button to display the changes. You can also set the number of offers to display on one page in the field to the left of the view button (the default value is 50).
- Search by title or ID - use this field to search for an offer or several offers.
- Advertiser - use this field to select advertisers whose offers you want to view.
- Category - use this field to select one or multiple offer categories.
- Status - use this field to select the status or statuses of the offers you want to view.
- Countries - use this field to to select the countries of the offers you want to view.
You can sort the table in ascending or descending order by clicking the column header.
- Title - offer name in the system (link to offer editing page).
- Advertiser - advertiser's name in the system. Click the advertiser's name to filter the table by their offers.
- Categories - list of categories to which the offer is related. Point at it for the full list to display.
- Status - offer status.
- Privacy level - displays the offer privacy level.
- CR (%) - Conversion Rate
- Cap - indicates if an offer has conversion limit (Yes/No).
- Daily limit - daily cap of the offer (dash "-" or "0" value indicates that there is no limit).
- Total limit - total cap of the offer (dash "-" or "0" value indicates that there is no limit).
- Last day - conversions number for yesterday
- Today - conversions number for today
- Payouts - payouts to affiliate for the offer.
- Revenue - advertiser's payouts to us.
- Affiliates - the number of affiliates connected to the offer. Point at it for the full list to display.
- Note for AM (affiliate manager) - text note that the affiliates team can use; activated by a click.
- Release date - offer release date.
- Countries - list of countries from where the offer accepts traffic.
- Novelty - affiliate manager uses this column to select one of the parameters to indicate how "fresh" the offer is.
- TOP - the list of promoted offers
- Actions - links to offer statistics and offer editing page.