On the Statistics page, you can view summary statistics using various filters and grouping approaches.
Affise functionality allows you to adjust the data displayed in result table using the following tools :
- Statistics Grouping (by date, conversions advertisers, offers and so on).
- Date and Filter Selection Panel (by offer, advertiser, affiliate, country).
You can also use the Export to XLS button at the top of the table to save your data as an Excel file for further processing.
Statistics Grouping :
Click the buttons of the grouping panel to view the statictics for the following aspects. Today's statistics is displayed by default but you can use the Date filter to adjust it. You can also use other filters to refine your results.
You can get the custom report with all the data needed.
- If you want to get the conversions number you should match the particular status you want to see. Without the status selection you'll see 0.
DailyStatistics grouped by date (today + last 7 days by default).
The max period which will be displayed at UI - 90 days (To get the stat for the longer period use the custom report or API)
ConversionsSection for working with conversion statistics.
AdvertisersStatistics grouped by advertisers.
OffersStatistics grouped by offers.
AffiliatesStatistics grouped by affiliates.
ReferralsStatistics grouped by referrals.
CountriesStatistics grouped by countries.
Statistics grouped by cities.
By OSToday's statistics grouped by operation systems.
By GoalStatistics grouped by goals per selected offers
- By Device
Statistics grouped by devices
Filters help you to refine data that displays in statistics. After you select the required filters, click the View button to reload statistics with the new filters applied.
In such fields as "Offer", "Advertiser", "Affiliate", "Country", you can start typing and then select the required value from the dynamic drop-down list. You can use these fields to select multiple values, for example, you can select two advertisers, one specific affiliate and three countries.
- Date - to select the date range, click the required start date and end date. If you want to view the statistics for a specific date, double-click this date.
- Offer - select one or multiple offers to get statistics for.
- Advertiser - select the advertisers to view statistics for their offers.
- Affiliate - select the affiliates whose statistics you want to view.
- Country - select the countries for which you want to view statistics.
You can save data from your result table for further processing in Excel. To do this, use the Export to XLS button at the top of the table.
Result Table Columns
To sort data in ascending or descending order, click any table column header.
- First Column, depending on selected grouping, may contain: dates, advertisers, offers, affiliates, countries, OS, goals, and so on.
If you select general grouping (by dates), the table displays today's and last 7 days data by default.
If you select any other grouping option, the table displays today's data by default.
- Hosts/Clicks - the number of hosts (unique clicks) and clicks (common number of clicks).
- Total - the total of all conversions
- Rub. - the number and cost of all conversions in RUB.
- $ - the number and cost of all conversions in USD.
- Pending - conversions that are waiting on advertiser's desicion.
- Rub. - the number and cost of pending conversions in RUB.
- $ - the number and cost of pending conversions in USD.
- Declined - conversions declined by advertiser.
- Rub. - the number and cost of declined conversions in RUB.
- $ - the number and cost of declined conversions in USD.
- Hold - conversions accepted by advertiser and put on hold by the system for payment.
- Rub. - the number and cost of conversions on hold in RUB.
- $ - the number and cost of conversions on hold in USD.
- Approved - conversions accepted by advertiser and released from Hold.
- Rub. - the number and cost of approved conversions in RUB.
- $ - the number and cost of approved conversions in USD.
- Total - the total of all conversions
- Total - the cost of apploved conversions and conversions on hold. Use it to count affiliate' payouts and your earnings.
- Qty - the total number of conversions.
- Null - the number of conversions approved but not paid by advertiser (for example, due to improper geo).
- Rub. and $ - the cost of approved conversions.
- Payouts - the total of payouts to affiliates in USD and RUB.
- Earnings - income of the affiliate network in USD and rub (total revenue minus payouts to affiliates).
Active - (Yes) means that the referal has been paid and you can pay the commission to the affiliate. (No) - means that the referal hasn't been paid and your affiliate will receive the commission later.
- Payout - Hasn't been paid yet and not included into the bills.
- Pending - Included to the bill, but the bill is not paid.
- Paid - The commission in the bill has been paid.
To export statistics in .xls please use Export Tool button. Export Tool pop-up will appear. Here you can pick Fields you need. After that click on Export button.
If everything is OK you will see the message.
Then go to Export section.
You will see the list of exported statistics. Latest one will be shown on the top of the list. Click on it to download .XLS file on your computer.