Time to read: 3 min
The article covers the following topics:
Support section overview
The support section is intended for communication with your manager:
In the Support section, you can see your pre-moderation offer requests decisions and create a new ticket for your manager. Your request will be automatically added to the Support section as a Ticket when you request access to the pre-moderation offer in the Offer section.
Here you may see next ticket parameters:
- ID - Ticket ID in your manager panel
- Data creation - Ticket data creation
- Ticket title - Ticket title or request to the offer
- Ticket type - Ticket type which can be: Offer Request, General questions, Payments, Technical questions
- Answers - The number of answers to the ticket from you and your manager
- Status - Ticket status, which can be: Closed - means the ticket is resolved and closed by your manager, Opened - means the ticket is new and not closed by your manager.
How to create a new ticket?
To start a conversation with your manager, go to the 'Support' section' and click on the 'Create ticket' button:
Here you will see New ticket form with required fields that need to be filled:
- Type - ticket type, which depends on your question. It can be: General questions, Payments, Technical questions
- Title - enter here a short ticket title or a subject of the question
- Description - write here your question or describe your difficulty
- Attachment - optional field. You may upload a necessary file in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, .zip, .gif.
You can upload no more than 5 files with a size of no more than 5 MB each.
After filling all the required fields, click on the 'Add' button to save a new ticket and send it to your manager.
When your manager responds to your ticket, you will see the corresponding checkmark:
Open the necessary ticket to view the answer from your manager. You also can continue communication with the manager by adding a comment:
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have more questions on the above, feel free to contact your Affiliate manager via the Tickets in the Support section.
Written by Anastasia Deryugina