Time to read: 6 min
The article covers the following topics:
How to work with the 'Retention rate' section?
Your customer retention rate is a metric that will help you to analyze how successful your campaign is based on the retention rate performance.
To start using Retention Rate, navigate to ‘Statistics’ - > Retention Rate, and make the following steps:
- Choose the timeframe you need to check. Retention Rate will be depicted in terms of a day for a chosen timeframe.
- Choose the needed Offer ID. Make sure that Offer ID chosen contains at least two goals, for example, Install and Registration, or Install, Registration and Purchase.
- Press the ‘View’ button.
- Once the 'View' button is checked, you'll be able to see goals set in the offer's settings. Choose the goals you need out of a drop-down menu of the related field.
As a result, you’ll be able to check statistics according to retention rate metrics. On the screenshot below, we have chosen Offer with two goals: Install and Registration.
- Affiliate: Affiliate ID (-s) who is (are) enabled for the offer chosen and has (have) some clicks and conversions.
- Under column ‘Install’ you will see the number of the conversions that have been registered with the goal ‘Install’.
- Under column ‘Registration’ you’ll see the percent (%) of the conversions which have been resulted in ‘Registration’.
- As a result, you see that 6 conversions (which is 50 %) out of 12 conversions for 'Install' resulted eventually in Registrations.
How to work with the KPI section?
Knowing what you want to get from your campaign is fundamental to determine the key performance indicators (KPIs) that go along with your goals. The most commonly used KPIs are leads, conversions, conversion rate, revenue, and return on the investments (ROI).
To start using KPI, navigate to ‘Statistics’ - > KPI and proceed with the steps below:
- Choose the timeframe you need to check.
- Choose the Offer ID.
- Press the‘ View’ button.
- Now you can choose the goals you’d like to check KPI for out of a drop-down menu of the related field. As a rule, the 1st goal should be more specific, and the 2nd one is more general. Ex. Registration (more specific) / Install (more general) or Purchase ( more specific) / Registration (more general).
As a result, you’ll be able to see KPI value (%) upon the chosen goals:
In the KPI section, you’ll also be able to set the edit payouts for the existing conversions of a chosen offer based on a KPI value.
Ex. if you’d like to decrease payout values of the existing conversions with the second chosen goal (in our example it is 'registration'), which KPI is less than 55 % by 20 %, set the needed KPI value under the ‘KPI value’ field and Payout Percent under ‘Payout Percent’ field.
As a result, conversions' payouts for goal 'Registration' will be decreased by 20 % according to the changes made above.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- How to Use the 'Time to Action' Report?
- Goal Tracking
- How to Set the Revshare (percent) Type of Payment?
If you have more questions on How to Work With the Retention Rate & KPI Section, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via email@example.com or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina