Time to read: 6 min
How to work with the 'Retention rate' section?
Your customer retention rate is a metric that will help you to analyze how successful your campaign is based on the retention rate performance.
To start using Retention Rate, navigate to ‘Statistics’ - > Retention Rate, and make the following steps:
- Choose the timeframe you need to check. Retention Rate will be depicted in terms of a day for a chosen timeframe.
- Choose the needed Offer ID. Make sure that Offer ID chosen contains at least two goals, for example, Install and Registration, or Install, Registration and Purchase.
- Press the ‘View’ button.
- Once the 'View' button is checked, you'll be able to see goals set in the offer's settings. Choose the goals you need out of a drop-down menu of the related field.
As a result, you’ll be able to check statistics according to retention rate metrics. On the screenshot below, we have chosen Offer with two goals: Install and Registration.
- Affiliate: Affiliate ID (-s) who is (are) enabled for the offer chosen and has (have) some clicks and conversions.
- Under column ‘Install’ you will see the number of the conversions that have been registered with the goal ‘Install’.
- Under column ‘Registration’ you’ll see the percent (%) of the conversions which have been resulted in ‘Registration’.
- As a result, you see that 6 conversions (which is 50 %) out of 12 conversions for 'Install' resulted eventually in Registrations.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- How to Use the 'Time to Action' Report?
- Statistics: All Slices Of "Daily" Slice Format
- Goal Tracking
- How to Set the Revshare (percent) Type of Payment?
If you have more questions on How to Work With the Retention Rate & KPI Section, feel free to contact the Affise Support Team via email@example.com or your Dedicated Account Manager.
Updated by Anastasia Deryugina